model village

Sunday, July 28, 2013
The Model Village in Godshill is one of the most amazing places I think I've ever visited.
It's situated in a small, quaint village and it's just a centre where the village is portrayed in tiny models.



The tiny airfield is one of the first things you see when you get in.
There's a few small planes and and mini models of people. One of the funniest things about this place is how there's a mini person everywhere you look.



I think that the photo above shows in comparison how small the actual models are!



One of my favourite things about the Isle of Wight so far is the houses.
If you drive down deralict country roads, you'll come across old barns with thatched roofs and these are all shown as models in the village.




I took this photo down a small section of the model center, and it really does prove that there are models everywhere you look!
Whether it's grandmas in phone boxes or men driving old buses, you're bound to find a mini-version here.





These photos also show in comparison how small the models are.
The houses in these photos are some of the biggest in the centre, and I would say there are no more models bigger than this. 


Thanks for the lovely visit, Godshill.
We'll be sure to visit again soon!


6 comments :

  1. Ahhh it looks so magical here, I love it!

    Chloe xxxx

    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been here too! I loved walking around feeling like a giant :p x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.