my ultimate driving playlist

Saturday, July 27, 2013
Although I'm too young to drive, I still have my ultimate driving playlist.
It's already a saved playlist on my iPhone.
So, MoneySupermarket are hosting a little competition for all bloggers, and all you need to do is note down your ultimate driving playlist!
The prize is a 32gb iPad for you to store all of the songs on.
Here's a link to the competition T&C's and all the details on how to enter. :)

Image credit
Beyonce | Single Ladies.
This really doesn't need an explanation. As you may already know, I love Beyonce. She's such an amazing role model and empowering woman. I love her!

Frank Ocean | Swim Good
This is just a perfect song for if you're driving anywhere.

G.O.O.D Music | Clique
I love Kanye. Him and Bey are all I literally listen to now. It even got to the point where I was so obsessed where I took all of my mum's photos out of the frames and replaced them with photos of him. Even my brother loves him now... I taught him well. ;)

Jay Z and Kanye West feat. Beyonce | Lift Off
Hooray, Kanye and Beyonce in one song - it even has a little bit of Jay Z in. Bonus!

Nelly feat Kelly Rowland | Dilemma
Classic. An ultimate classic. Old rnb is my favourite genre, closely followed by rap.

R Kelly | Ignition
Who doesn't have this on a driving playlist?

Robin Thicke, TI and Pharrell | Blurred Lines
Yes, I've fell victim to the hype. I don't really listen to 'pop' music, but I  must admit that I do like this song!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.