pinspiration

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Here's just a sample of what's been catching my eye lately. You can always count on Pinterest to give you extra inspiration and amazingly cute photos. Long hair in a high pony with a cute ribbon is what I long for in the summer. Finding creative things like mini chicken coops (which look like mini houses) are just one of my favourite things about Pinterest. You never know what you're going to come across!

Cute candles in jars of sand look so relaxing - especially if they're near a long isolated bath tub. Black suede heels are one of my favourite things to look at at the moment. They're so sleek and elegant and I definitely want to own a pair to go with a cute LBD. Barbie pink lips are so cute, and old barrels which have been transformed into a flower pots are on my 'list of things to do'. And as for the ice cream spoons, they don't really need an explanation... Do they?


2 comments :

  1. You've got to love Pinterest. I love those shoes and the spoons.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.