Rimmel London BB Cream

Monday, December 10, 2012


The BB cream market seems to have exploded over the past couple of months, with now almost every beauty brand from MUA to Dior having their own take on this lovely product. The BB Cream made it's European debut in 2011 following the popularity it achieved across Asia. Rimmel London's take on the famous BB cream features a 9-in-1 skin perfecter. It says that this makeup primes, moisturises, minimises pores, conceals, covers, smooths, matifies, brightens and helps to protect your skin. However, it is only available in 2 shades; light and medium. So, is this product actually all that it's cracked up to be?

This is perfect for people who don't want to use foundation, but would still like to achieve flawless skin. I have combination skin, and I found this to make my skin not patchy, not dry and it is not too slimy either. It covers up blemishes with just a small amount and it also covers up red parts of the face very well. I tend to not use a foundation brush with this, I just use clean fingers and rub tiny splodges into all over my face and neck. The light shade fits my natural skin colour perfectly and it makes my skin look natural, glowing and healthy... Without getting the horrible orange face! It is very cheap for a good BB cream which does all of the things it says above, and at only £6.99 right on the high street, it is right up there with the best BB creams. 

The only thing that I am not too keen on is the packaging. It just doesn't excite me, and this is the reason I hadn't bought it before. It just looked too cheap and like it wasn't a very good product. Well , the moral of this story is to not judge a book by it's cover. Well, in this case, it's don't judge a product by it's packaging!

Have you tried this product? What is your favourite BB cream out there at the moment?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.