NOTD #2

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Aloha!
I love Christmas, you've probably read my rambling on about how much I love it in other blog posts but I just can't contain myself. It's the best time of the year, and I adore the colours that are associated with winter. Reds, deep purples, whites and royal blues - it is my favourite colour season!
Today I painted my nails a deep red and a glitter red on my ring finger, just to make it different. To me,  the Ultimate Christmas colour is red - red holly, red trees, I just think red is a perfect colour for this time of year. The glitter really reflects Christmas to me, too. The crystal snow and snowflakes glistening makes glitter nail polish an absolute must-have over the December period.
I ♥ Christmas! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.