happy new year & thankyou

Monday, December 31, 2012
Image credit
Hello chickens!!! Just a quick post to say how grateful I am for the support myself and my blog have been getting over the very little time I have been blogging. To most people, almost 50 GFC followers doesnt seem like a lot, but im so surprised and happy of what ive managed to achieve in just over the month that ive been here.

Id like to say a massive thank you to everyone whos send me supportive and lovely messages, and I really do appreciate them. I read everyone of my comments, including the ones from the very friendly blogging community on twitter and the supportive comments on my blog. Simple comments like "hey I just dropped by your blog and I love your..." make me happy, and im happy that people find my blog interesting and helpful.

Well, this was only supposed to be a quick one but it seems I boarded the babble train!!! Again a huge huge thank you again for the supports, followings and lovely comments and I really do wish you all the very best for 2013. Look forward to lots more posts coming in the new year - im not going anywhere!!!!

Huge hugs and kisses , Elise xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.