Nails Inc - Elizabeth Street

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ola! This is my new favourite nail polish. I say new because this usually changes within a few weeks. This is by Nails Inc and is called Elizabeth Street and I actually got this as a freebie in Glamour Magazine a few months ago. It is a lovely pale pink colour and quite opaque. I had to apply 3 coats of the polish to make this colour prominent and visible  This is the first ever Nails Inc product I have and to be honest this wasn't the colour I wanted. I was searching the whole store trying to find the magazine with the lovely rich red polish called St James and I couldn't find it so I settled for this one. Considering it costs £11 in the shop and £2 in the magazine is amazing. My motto is, you don't try you don't know! It's very easy to apply and has a really nice brush. I think that this would look more wintery with a glitter/sparkly colour over the top. I would definitely recommend. If you missed this bargain, although it is very dear it is of a very very good quality and it is such a lovely colour!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




3 comments :

  1. I got Elizabeth Street in Glamour Magazine when they were giving away Nails Inc polishes as freebies and I looovee it! Its such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I got it from! I knew I had got it somewhere but I couldn't remember! Thank you for reminding me. And I know, I love it. It's so pretty :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love gel polish kit
    when I have the opportunity to read blogs as interesting as this. Really thanks. I’m going to have to try that.

    - Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.