The Ultimate Weekend Pamper Routine

Friday, January 22, 2016

Weekends have always been (and should always be!) a time for relaxing. I don't know about you, but that never happens. I have these great ideas to have a pamper, spa-like Sunday and it never ends up happening; The Affair and Pretty Little Liars really is taking over my life. My New Years' resolution was to create a Sunday pamper routine, every single Sunday. So far it's not happened, but here are my favourite tips for creating an amazing pamper night!

Run a bubble bath

What would a pamper night be without a bubble bath? Nothing, that's what.
Running a nice hot bath and throwing in one of my favourite Lush bath bombs has always been my favourite way to relax. When I run a bubble bath I just don't wash my hair (the get everywhere; ears, hair, eyes - you name it) so I spend the time reading a book or relaxing. It's the best start to a pamper night!

The full skincare routine

I like to save my face mask time solely for my pamper nights because it's a nice way to give your skin a little pick-me-up. These face masks by Origins are amongst some of my favourites and they always make my skin feel so refreshed afterwards!

Moisturise EVERYWHERE!

As soon as I get out of the bath, I immediately lather myself in moisturizer and almost break my neck walking on the wooden floor in my bedroom. Once I finally make it into bed, I feel super-pampered and my skin definitely loves it!

Fresh bedding

OK, so cleaning your bedroom isn't probably the best of things to do during your pamper night but fresh bedding really does make all the difference! Before I even get in the bath I always change my bedding. That way after you've shaved and moisturised your legs, you can hop into bed and get that amazing 'ooooh I'm actually a girl and not a hairy man' feeling.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.