berry beauties

Saturday, October 19, 2013
To me, berries and cherries are the perfect Autumnal colours. Deep plums and reds are my favourites to wear on my lips as well as my nails, as they look so chic and elegant without being too formal. For today's post I've picked out a few berry coloured/themed products that I'm aiming to try before the end of Winter.


Firstly I picked out the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Smitten. As I mentioned earlier in this post, berry coloured lipsticks/balms are my favourites to wear on my lips. I've not yet tried any coloured lip balms other than the Bourjois Colorboost which I loved, so a few more shades are definitely ones I'd like to try! Next I have Essie's nail polish in Poor Lil' Rich Girl. How strange is that for a nail polish name? Anyway, this looks like a gorgeous colour to match with the lip balm which I have to try out.

I also added one of the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks in Mysterious Red. There are so many amazing reviews out there on the YSL lipstick range but I just can't seem to justify the massive £24.50 price tag! This is such a gorgeous colour so it looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and try this one out. Finally I chose a MAC nail lacquer in Rougemarie. I've not yet tried any MAC nail lacquers but yet again, this colour looks beautiful and I'll have to give it a whirl.

Elise ♥

6 comments :

  1. That YSL lipstick is just perfection! x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Berry colours are my favourite, i love this time of year as its acceptable to wear it :)

    Frankie Boo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like berry lip crayons for autumn :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.