benefit they're real!

Sunday, June 30, 2013
Benefit's They're Real! mascara has been one of the most hyped-up mascaras I think I've ever heard about.
The original price for the full size bottle is £19.50, I bought the travel size to test it out.
I actually think £19.50 is a bit steep, so the travel size bottle for £9.50 is a good way to test if it's for you or not.




As for packaging, I was impressed.
The plastic bottle has the Benefit logo, and the writing with an illuminous coral colour which makes sure that it stands out when searching through makeup bags!


The brush is one of the best things about this mascara.
It's spikey and rubbery, and the handle is really easy to hold.
Because of the spikey brushes, I find that you can get almost every lash and thoroughly coat them, making your eyelashes fuller and more dramatic.


I would say that my lashes are naturally long, but this lengthens, curls, volumises and lifts, just like Benefit say.
I would say that this mascara is the perfect consistency - not too clumpy and not too runny.
If you want to add more than one coat, I would still add more whilst the first coat is drying, because it's quite difficult to add more once it has dried.

Another thing about this product is that it's a pain to get off!
I suppose this can be a good thing because it doesn't budge or run throughout the day, but no matter how hard you scrub, you'll probably still wake up with the dreaded panda eyes!

Have you tried this? Do you think it's worth the hype?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.