Benefit Porefessional Primer Review

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I've mentioned before that I'm not a huge collector of primers; not because I don't like the way they work on my skin but because I think I've already found the perfect one for me. Just like my Collection concealer, I don't feel like I have to buy any more of that specific product because I have one that is perfect for me. I bought Benefit's Porefessional primer over a year ago and one tube has lasted all that time, just because I save it for special occasions!

I have very large pores around my nose and this seems the only thing that can control them & reduce their appearance. It also makes my foundation apply much more smoothly and it feels like an extra layer to even out my skin before I apply the rest of my makeup. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the consistency when I apply it with my fingers. It feels almost greasy/slippery but on the skin it feels like a balm, which I don't mind. For the results it gives, that doesn't bother me.

As I mentioned before, I tend to use this on special occasions because it's so expensive for such a small amount of product. It does give amazing results and completely transforms my makeup when I wear it!

Do you use a primer? Which is your favourite?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.