top 5 nail polishes

Tuesday, February 19, 2013
 I love nail polishes, and I've collected a plethora of them over the past few years. They take pride of place on my display unit in my storage racks (see post on that here) in my bedroom and I love looking at the array of colours I've collected. I was originally just going to do my top 3 nail polishes but I struggled to narrow it down to just 3 so I've extended it to 5.



 Left - right: Barry M - Raspberry // Models Own - Red Alert // Models Own - Snowflakes // Nails Inc - Elizabeth Street // Collection 2000 - Top Coat

As you might be able to tell, I love red nails. They make my nails stand out and I would definitely recommend Red Alert by Models Own if you're looking for a classic red. It's the perfect original red and I wear this practically all of the time (even now!). I also love Raspberry by Barry M and if you've already read my nail polish storage post, you'll know I have a fascination with Barry M nail polishes. They glide on so easily, but the only downside is that they take ages to dry! Raspberry is a deeper red with a hint of purple and it's also very glossy.

Do you have any recommendations for the ultimate red nail? 






9 comments :

  1. Raspberry is such a nice colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Raspberry BarryM polish! It's such a pretty colour!

    xo

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love glitter top coats!xxx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I'm wearing the Barry m nail varnish at the moment:) xx lauraspicksxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I looove Barry M nail varnish! Xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful shades
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.