Liz Earle Eyebright

Wednesday, November 28, 2012



I am really not good with eye products at all. I often find them irritating my eyes and then when I put my make up on they go itchy and I end up with panda eyes... Not a good look. So, anyway, when my mum bought this for me in a Liz Earle set after constantly complaining about my eyes 'aching' in the morning, but I was a bit apprehensive to try it.

After trying it and falling in absolute LOVE with it, it is part of my morning and night routine. In the morning I soak cotton wool pads in a cup for a few minutes whilst I go and lie in bed for a bit, and then I put them on my eyes for a couple of minutes. It is so soothing and refreshing. I definitely does what it says on the tin! I know it is not in a tin but you get the gist...

I then apply my eye makeup and I feel so awake - such a good thing for getting up for school in the dark winter mornings! At night before I go to bed I do the same but do not soak them directly onto my eyelids, I wipe the soaked cotton pad onto my eyes and usually within 2-3 wipes all of my make up is removed. It's like magic, I swear. If it is a weekend and I am wearing more makeup than school days them it may take just a little more time to take it off, but not much.

I am so glad that my mum got this as a little treat for my sleepy morning eyes and I am definitely going buy the bigger bottle! I can not recommend this high enough.

Have you tried this? Does it work as good for you? 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.