Howdy partner

Sunday, November 04, 2012


Ola! I see you've somehow stumbled upon my blog. My name is Elise Dopson and I live in the UK. I created this blog as I've ran out of people to talk to without suddenly running off on a tangent about something beauty or fashion related! I've been reading beauty and fashion blogs for months and was waiting to pluck up the courage to make my own. That brings us to today! The launch of elisedopson.blogspot.co.uk. I'll probably look back on this and think 'what the hell was I doing' but it's worth a try - if you don't try you'll never know!

On this blog I'm hoping to include hauls, reviews, and the odd random ramble thrown in just for good measure. So, put your feet up, grab a cup of tea and chat - we have beauty to talk about! :)

Au reviour!

P.S. I don't always say hello/goodbye in a different language, I don't even know why I did that. I can speak English, I promise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.