The Budget Kylie Jenner Lip

Friday, June 19, 2015
Ok, I'll admit I'm a bit late to the whole "Kylie Jenner lip liner" party but better late than never, right? I know that we're all over the '90s lip trend but I just needed to put my 2 cents into the pot just incase one of you out there hasn't heard of this little gem. In recent weeks Kylie solved our mysteries and said that she uses MAC Stripdown liner  - since then, nobody has been able to get their hands on it due to it always being sold out. Here's why I'm sharing this now...

Rimmel's lip liner in Addiction is the closest dupe to Stripdown that I've found and the best part is it's only £3.99. It's a natural toned nude lip liner with the perfect formula; it doesn't cling to your lips and dry them out. Unlike most lip liners, you can wear it alone. Instead of getting that horrible sticky feeling that just completely cracks and ruins your lips, it's creamy enough to glide on smoothly with no sticky finishes.

This has been my go-to lip liner for the past few weeks and I'm so happy I managed to conquer the Stripdown dupe search! If you're not a fan of matte lips but still like the colour, a simple nude gloss like Tanya Burr's Lunch Date lip gloss over the top will leave you with gorgeous, pouty lips within a matter of minutes. What more could a girl want?

What's your favourite lip liner?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.