Blogs Worth Reading #2

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

As I mentioned in my post all about what to do on Sunday, the weekends are for catching up with your favourite blogs. I've been compiling a list of my favourite blogs for the past few weeks in order for me to share them with you... I'm all for sharing the love, after all! I'm sure you've probably heard of all of these blogs but otherwise, happy reading!

A GIRL, OBSESSED  |  Mandy writes one of my all-time favourite blogs and it'd be definitely where I'd point you to if you're a fan of blogs with a wide variety.

DAISY BUTTER  |  I'm pretty certain that unless you've been living under a rock somewhere, you'll have heard of Michelle's blog. It was one of the first lifestyle blogs I read back in the day and to this day, I still love it!

HER LOVELY LIFE  |  A recently new addition to my reading list is Ugne's blog. Everything from the design, photography and writing style is something I've been obsessed with.

NO21  |  Talking of dreamy web design, Grace of design shop Atelier 21 (formerly Berry Vary) is the brains behind my new blog design. She also has her own blog which has plenty of posts for you to lose your weekend in!

THE SUNDAY CHAPTER  |  If you're more of a lifestyle and travel blog kinda person, Angela's blog will be right up your street. She recently visited Paris and made my desire to go even stronger. Her photos are gorgeous!

Who are your favourite bloggers?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.