sigma: 2013 new products

Thursday, April 18, 2013
Sigma has lots of new (and exciting) product launches that've been put forward this year. 
These are just recaps for incase you missed the launches! 

With this month's 10% discount code AAM2013 which is valid until the end of April, you can get these for even cheaper!

Eyeshadows
The neutrals in this collection are gorgeous, and I have lots of visions of makeup looks that I want to try with these!
I've picked out a few neutrals I love and would love to try, and their links are below.



Eye shadow bases
Also new are a variety of eye shadow bases in a variety of colours.
These can come individually or in a kit.


Brush cleaning glove
The most genius invention of all. A glove which cleans your makeup brushes, with multiple sections.
This is definitely on my wish list as cleaning makeup brushes is the most boring thing to do!



Brush cleaning glove

Remember - get 10% off using the code AAM2013.
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.