You Know You're A Beauty Blogger When...
Ever since starting my blog a few years ago, there's more and more things I find myself doing that my mum likes to define as a 'typical beauty blogger'. Since I began my blog I try my hardest not the fit in the typical 'beauty blogger' mould but come on, can you really resist the new Naked palette? I didn't think so.
○ No matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to just walk past Boots.
○ Checking CultBeauty and Debehams daily just to check there's nothing you missed.
○ When you buy a magazine, you flick through looking for the beauty adverts rather than the actual articles.
○ "This red lipstick is NOT the same to the other 78 I own, trust me..."
○ A spending ban will never work.
○ Wearing a full face of makeup to pop to Tesco, because you NEED to try out that new eyeshadow.
○ Trying your absolute hardest to create an amazing winged liner and when you finally crack it, no photo can do it justice.
○ Your mum will always ask "Elise has anyone reviewed this product?" before she buys it.