update

Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Hellooo everybody, what a stressful week it's been! This week has been such a mad one. I've been revising for all 3 exams which I had this week - Maths, Biology and Chemistry. Who makes it acceptable to have exams the first week you're back into school, never mind the second day!

I've not been posting as much for the past couple of weeks because of all the revising and I've just been too busy to sit down and write for an hour. There's not enough time in the day, I tell you! When I have had a moment to sit down and chill out I've tried writing lots of posts but I feel like they're too rushed and I always seem to be getting writer's block. :( I don't want to write and publish a post to my blog if I'm not 100% happy with it.

So, this was basically just to say I'll almost certainly start writing more posts soon and I'll be giving my blog the love and attention it needs again! :)

Oh, one last thing - I'm also now on bloglovin'! If you have a bloglovin' account I'd be honoured if you give my follow button a little nudge :) Click here for a link to my account.

Have a lovely rest of your week!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.