Recently In

Tuesday, December 09, 2014
Recently In

One of my not-so-many talents is being able to shop until my feet feel like they're about to fall off. It's a quality many girls have and are known for using, but sometimes I take it to the next level - even if I'm just popping in and out of a shop, there's always time to find the nearest Boots and have a quick snoop around. I'm a girl. It's what we do. It's also not uncommon for me to come away with a huge bag of beauty bits, rushing home to play with all of my new finds and remembering what I bought as there's usually so much. I thought I'd share a few of the items I've picked up recently as these hauls tend to go down quite well, so here we are!

The first item was one that I bought for my mum as she's been looking for a new foundation. I chose the Maybelline Better Skin as I've never tried a foundation from Maybelline before and I'm interested to see how it fairs out. The shade range wasn't the best & I haven't tried it as of yet but by the sounds of things, it's a full coverage foundation with a nice consistency. I also had a moment of madness when I realised I couldn't live without a Gold eyeliner, so I picked up the NYC Liquid Liner in Liquid Gold. I don't even know how to explain that. Let's move on.

The Rimmel Brow This Way seemed like a dupe for Benefit's Brow Zings and you know me, I can't pass up on a good dupe. I can't comment on the dupe-ability (cool word, huh?) as I haven't tried Brow Zings but it looks pretty similar to me. So far, so good - I love the waxy end and the brushes that come with it aren't flimsy at all. A new mascara was on my shopping list this week as my beloved Wonderfull mascara has been used up so I stuck with Rimmel and opted for the Kate mascara. It has a different wand than Wonderfull and it takes a bit of work to build up the lashes but once you've got the hang of it, it's a decent mascara.

Two of my favourite products that I got my hands on lately are the Rimmel lip liner in Black Tulip and the Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon. I use the liner to slightly over draw my lips - not to the size of Jay-Z but just to even out the plumpness - and then the Chubby Stick to make it glossy and put some moisture back into my lips.

What makeup products have you picked up recently?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading your comments and always try to reply.
I do not do follow for follow - if you like my blog, feel free to follow. If i like your blog, i'll follow. Simple as that!

You're welcome to leave links to your blog but any spam comments will be deleted.